Publishers participating in the Mochi Ads for Publisher program are required to adhere to the following policies. If you are found to be in violation of these policies, as determined by Mochi Media in its sole discretion, your account(s) may be suspended or terminated. Mochi Media reserves the right to withhold any accrued payments in the event that it suspects any fraudulent activity. Please note that we may change our policies at any time, and pursuant to our Terms and Conditions, it is your responsibility to keep up to date with and adhere to the policies posted here.
Site and Ad Behavior
- Clean User Experience: Webpages containing Mochi Ads content may not be loaded by any software that can trigger pop-ups, redirect users to unwanted websites, modify browser settings, or otherwise interfere with site navigation. It is your responsibility to ensure that no ad network or affiliate uses such methods to direct traffic to pages that contain Mochi Ads content.
- Clear Display of Ads: The advertisements within Mochi Ads games may not be obscured at any point in time. This includes overlaying our content with other ads, or otherwise tampering, decompiling or otherwise disrupting the gaming content or ads.
- Scaling of Games: We recommend embedding games at their full dimensions in order to maintain the quality of game play and ad display.
Users of the Mochi Ads for Publishers program may only place Mochi Ads games on sites that adhere to our content guidelines.
- Offensive or Adult Content: Sites displaying Mochi Ads games in the program may not include content with the following: excessive violence, pornography, hacking/cracking, illicit drugs, mature, gambling, weapons, alcohol, or illegal content including anything that infringes on the legal rights of others.
- Invalid Clicks and Impressions: In order to ensure a good experience for users and advertisers, the text or graphics of the site should not request that users click on Mochi Ads advertisements or rely on deceptive implementation methods to gain clicks.
- Copyrighted Material: Website publishers may not display Mochi Ads games on web pages with content protected by copyright law unless they have the necessary legal rights to display that content. Please see our Digital Millennium Copyright Act Policy for more information.
Publishers participating in the Mochi Ads Community Forums are subject to the same Forum Policies as developers. These can be found on the developer program policies.
Last updated: August 26, 2008