Community

To:
Subject:

Ad removal and eCPM

Jol
Aug 10, 2007 (6 years 255 days ago)

United States US
I recently got a non-exclusive sponsorship deal with a major website. In this one day, I will get more hits than all of my hits for the game previously. I have disabled ad's on the site as part of the sponsorship deal.

Although I have so many hits, my eCPM has dropped to .01 dollars. Does mochiAds still count the number of hits, even though ads are disabled, and then put my eCPM at .01 cents to make up for the ads that aren't showing? Or are you guys just out of advertisers?
  • Thankful People:

Ad removal and eCPM

Jol

United States US
Also, my graph is messed up. It's not updating and I don't have any information from yesterday.
  • Thankful People:

Ad removal and eCPM

Jameson

United States US
Currently your filtered ads are also mixed in with your total count. We're in the process of separating the filtered ad impressions out of your eCPM calculation so you should see that in an upcoming release.

Are you still having problems with your graph? I just looked at your account and it appears to be running as expected.
  • Thankful People:

Ad removal and eCPM

Jol

United States US
I have had 40,000 views today, and the graph shows only a couple thousand. If this is because the graph shows only the valid, unfiltered ads, then that would make sense. But otherwise, it is still thousands of views short.
  • Thankful People:

Ad removal and eCPM

bob
Aug 11, 2007 (6 years 254 days ago)

United States US
The graphs are a couple hours behind due to the processor outage this week. The older database that the site is using right now takes a while to process each hour's worth of data and insert it into the database. It will catch up, but we're doing performance upgrades early next week to prevent this from happening again.
  • Thankful People:
Back To The Forums