Community

To:
Subject:

Any Banner Exhange without epileptic images ?

TaykronGames
Jun 07, 2010 (3 years 314 days ago) edited 3 years 314 days ago

I'm looking a banner exhange system without "epileptic images" and with the rule to put the banner in the top of the page to see without scrolling ¿Any?.

The idea is add two 100x100 banners over the facebook "like Box": http://www.coinsgames.com/

Actually I have about 1000 visits per day and in the next weeks we release some flash games that i will get more visits.

I read other mochiads comments iin the forums and see this sites and the banners are in the bottom of the pages,etc... :(

Anybody knows a quality banner exchange? Or any other free system?

Will be great if Mochiads create a Banner Exchange Free System like "Traffic Share Ads" or "Self-Serve Ads" but for websites...

• Thankful People:

Fudge U
Jun 07, 2010 (3 years 314 days ago)

United States US

I use funklicks, they are pretty good and do offer a static trading program, the problem is the image is

Size 300x250 recommended, up to 350x350

Also, you can put them anywhere on the page (this goes with any size), you will just earn more clicks at the top, the more clicks you earn the more your image is shown.

TaykronGames

Originally posted by Game Overload I use funklicks, they are pretty good and do offer a static trading program, the problem is the image is

Size 300x250 recommended, up to 350x350

Also, you can put them anywhere on the page (this goes with any size), you will just earn more clicks at the top, the more clicks you earn the more your image is shown.

Wow 6 FunKlicks banners at the bottom... ¿Why not 12? ¿have a maximun per page?

I think i wil try some days FunKlicks and others to know how runs the banners exchange programs and get an idea how much visits i can get.

• Thankful People:

Fudge U

United States US

Well, I have no other ads anywhere on the site and if you log in those ads will be removed :) On your home page alone i see 5 ad strips (and each strip has 3-4 game plugs). So, I think it balances.

• Thankful People:
Back To The Forums