Community

To:
Subject:

Graph going nuts

Jol
Aug 11, 2007 (6 years 251 days ago)

United States US
My graph is going nuts. I just put my game on a large site, but canceled the MochiAds for it, and as of yesterday, my graph has been registering my views between 200 and 16000 per hour. So what is the MochiAds actually counting? It appears to be counting both legitimate and illegitimate views at different times. My actual numbers record all of the hits, but I have no idea what is going on with the graph at this point. It is at about 500 hits now, but is that the actual number of hits from all of my sites?
  • Thankful People:

Graph going nuts

Jameson

United States US
Our reporting database is behind in processing the traffic logs so what you're seeing on the graph is data from several hours ago. Aside from that if your game is hosted on several different websites then MochiAds will track all of those impressions. If you're also using MochiBot in your game then you should be able to see what various sites the game is being played on.
  • Thankful People:

Graph going nuts

Jol

United States US
When I say illegitimate views, I mean those that are supposed to be blocked from certain sites, but are still counted.
  • Thankful People:

Graph going nuts

bob

United States US
All views are currently counted, even if an ad did not show.
  • Thankful People:

Graph going nuts

Jol

United States US
I figured out what was wrong, thanks.
  • Thankful People:
Back To The Forums