To:
Subject:

[LOOKING FOR SPONSOR] X-Kubes

TaykronGames
Sep 05, 2011 (2 years 225 days ago)

Play here:
http://www.flashgamelicense.com/view_game.php?from=dev&game_id=20163

ABOUT THE GAME

Original and Addicting game on you need to shoot the kubes to hold in the air the maximun time possible getting power-ups, extra lifes and unlocking all the achievements with the best Score!

Features

Submit scores from game results and achievements
(HERE WILL ADD API SCORES FROM SPONSOR)

21 Achievements to unlock in 3 categories

Combo System

8-bits sounds and voices

6 Power-Ups
  • Slow-Speed
  • Big Kubes
  • EndLess
  • Big Pointer
  • Multiplier
  • Extra Life
4 Difficulty Modes:
  • Easy (2 CUbes)
  • Normal (3 CUbes)
  • Hard (4 CUbes)
  • Extreme (5 CUbes)

Screenshot:
http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/6339/ingame1dv.png

Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJPL4q66-0w

And we are working in one or two new game modes as "Relax" on you need to Break all the cubes,etc...

• Thankful People:

wm

United States US

Game is a bit boring, but the presentation is incredible and makes it a whole lot more fun.

• Thankful People:

TaykronGames
Sep 05, 2011 (2 years 225 days ago) edited 2 years 225 days ago

Originally posted by wm Game is a bit boring, but the presentation is incredible and makes it a whole lot more fun.

The new modes will be more fun destroying all in the screen and plenty of cubes and power-ups.

WM, you like Fruit Ninja? The diference is the theme(Retro style), control (Touchpad/MOuse) and here you need to hold the objects in the air with more power-ups. But well, as I said in the new mode you will can destroy all type of cubes.

• Thankful People:

wm

United States US

I think that the game mechanic in Fruit Ninja is fundamentally more enjoyable (mainly because of the input method, and the lack of the cumulative pressure from having to juggle so many things at once). If all of the graphics and effects were stripped from your game and Fruit Ninja I'd definitely prefer to play Fruit Ninja. But the main draw of Fruit Ninja is the satisfaction you get from slicing the fruit and seeing the juice fly (a lot of the most popular games have a lot in common with bubble wrap).

Anyway, my point was that you've made the game good by dressing up a dull game mechanic with excellent presentation.

TaykronGames

Originally posted by wm I think that the game mechanic in Fruit Ninja is fundamentally more enjoyable (mainly because of the input method, and the lack of the cumulative pressure from having to juggle so many things at once). If all of the graphics and effects were stripped from your game and Fruit Ninja I'd definitely prefer to play Fruit Ninja. But the main draw of Fruit Ninja is the satisfaction you get from slicing the fruit and seeing the juice fly (a lot of the most popular games have a lot in common with bubble wrap).

Anyway, my point was that you've made the game good by dressing up a dull game mechanic with excellent presentation.

Thanks for the comments, all the feedback is welcomed :) . Is good to know all these points to improve the game.

We also get similar feedback like yours for this we are working on a new mode with minus pressure, more enjoyable and de-stressing :) .

• Thankful People:

TaykronGames
Sep 13, 2011 (2 years 218 days ago) edited 2 years 218 days ago

New version and new game mode called: Survival

Play the game here:
http://www.flashgamelicense.com/view_game.php?from=dev&game_id=20163

New Game Mode: Survival

Explosions Everywhere!. Shoot and explode as many cubes that you can without hit the Bomb-Cube. Also you will get special bonus if you can explode more than one cube in one shoot. Can you explode 5 cubes in one hit?

Others:
  • All difficulty modes unlocked at the Arcade mode for the sposnors can test all.

• No drop frame rate in explosions for flash users without compatible GPU with hardware aceleration.

• Thankful People:
Back To The Forums