Community

To:
Subject:

Mochicoins Items buyed that pass to be unused

TaykronGames
Aug 24, 2010 (3 years 243 days ago)

The game have for example 18 blocks to buy items. The game have a total of 100 items.

The user start the game and buy something,etc... to get finally fully of mochicoins items (18) or only can select 18 items of the items buyed to use in a level.

The case is when he buy a item that is better than all the previous 18 items, and then one item goes to be unused.

NOw he buyed in the begining a item for XXX mochicoins that now not need why he have better mochicoins items.

For example imagine a ROL game. The user avatar can only have one shield. He buy a "Shield" by 200 Mochicoins with +180 of Defense. When he "level up" new items appears and he can see and buy a Shield with +400 of defense by 400 Mochicoins. Now the previous shield not be used anymore.

Not its possible that the user sell the MochiCoin Item in exchange of gamepoints(Game currency) or similar? Or how i can change the "mechanism" of a Rol game(Or another type of game) to avoid this problem ¿?.

• Thankful People:

jopo

Bulgaria BG

why not just have mochi item upgrade for shield +200 coins instead of charging all 400. the next level you can have upgrade for 600 coins or if he have the previous upgrade just 400 ..

• Thankful People:

TaykronGames

But imagine multiple Shields.

Shield 1: +100 Defense, +20 Agility and -10 Speed

Shield 2: +80 Defense, +10 Agility and -5 Speed + 15 Attack

etc.... and each shield type have their upgrades and one is better than other for one or other player stats.

Yes, if the player always have the same shield, i can add:

Level 1: 200 Mochicoins = Buy a Shield of +10 Defense Level 2: 400 Mochicoins = Shield Upgrade 1: +20 Defense (Total defense= 30) Level 3: 800 Mochicoins = Shield Upgrade 2: +50 Defense (Total Tower defense = 80 ) ....

Now imagine that in the level 5 appears a "Mystic Object" that with 1200 Mochicoins you get +200 of defense... and you can only equip one.

I want different shields, etc... but i believe each thing need to have a limited objects with their upgrades to use the mochicoins correcty and avoid this problem.

• Thankful People:
Back To The Forums