Community

To:
Subject:

MochiCoins Service

TaykronGames
Nov 28, 2009 (4 years 139 days ago) edited 4 years 139 days ago

Hi,

About the SandBox mode.

If i buy a feature with my login, when i log-out and refresh the game, is correct if the feature is still available?

Also,

If i buy a feature with my login, when i press the "clear sandbox inventory" and refresh the game, is correct if the feature is still available?

In this moment the feature is available in the 2 cases, and i think the features don't have to be available, correct?

Another Question.

I'm not the coder, and for test the sandbox mode, the programmer need to send me an email each time he need to test the buy of the item. Exist any solution? Can with the SandBox validation allow the coder to erase the sandbox inventory?

Regards.

• Thankful People:

MochiCoins Service

bob
Nov 28, 2009 (4 years 139 days ago)

United States US

If you're logged out you should not have anything.

If you clear sandbox inventory the inventory should be cleared after refreshing the game.

Anyone with access to the mochimedia developer account can clear the sandbox inventory.

MochiCoins Service

TaykronGames

About the acces to erase the "sandbox inventory".

I have a developer account and i can clear the inventory. I create the game in my account.

But the question is, can the coder clear the "sandbox inventory" of the game i have created to test the MochiCoins? He have acces to the sandbox test to buy all, but can erase the sandbox inventory? or only the user that was created the game can clear the "sandbox inventory" ?

• Thankful People:

MochiCoins Service

bob
Nov 28, 2009 (4 years 139 days ago)

United States US

Only the user who created the account has access to that feature.

MochiCoins Service

TaykronGames

I think will be good add the option for other "sandbox" users to clear the inventory, in this case the coder.

Now he need to send me an email each time he buy an item to test the correct use of MochiCoins :( .

• Thankful People:
Back To The Forums