Community

To:
Subject:

Self Serve ADs Suggestion

TaykronGames
Jun 04, 2010 (3 years 318 days ago)

Hi,

I'm using Self Serve Ads at and the moment i'm relatively happy, i need to spend more and test all the creatives and options but is interesting, i'm writing some info to post (i hope soon :) )

I know developers no get money from china and other countries because advertisers no want to pay 0.05 for eCPM. But i think will be a good idea put a third category(Actually 0.25 and 0.05) for 0.01 for china and similar countries that actualy not have nothing revenue for developers.

I know this why one of my games was featured in a chinese portal or similar and after more than 5.000 impresions the earnings = 0.00

Actually are: 0.25 eCPM countries:

• United States
  • Netherlands
  • Germany
  • Switzerland
  • Spain
  • Sweden
  • Etc...

The rest are 0.05 as for example:

• UK
  • Ireland
  • Australia
  • New Zealand
  • Greece
  • Etc..

And i not believe that will be comparable pay 0.05 for UK, Australia,etc... and the same for China that to get revenue with Adsense are paying 0 or 0.01 for click :( .

But with 100$ and 0.01 of eCPM with 10% CTR ratio are 1.000.000 of visits that sounds interesting.

For this the question is, ¿Will be possible a 0.01 eCPM for countries that developers no get revenue actually?

P.D. Sorry if this is impossible or i'm passed anything about eCPM, Countries or similar. It's a simply suggestion.

• Thankful People:

bob

United States US

The eCPM for China and other countries are a lot higher than you think they are. Every country you've listed has an eCPM of more than $0.05. Remember that developers are seeing about half of what advertisers are paying.

• Thankful People:

TaykronGames

Ok! Thanks for the fast reply Bob :)

• Thankful People:
Back To The Forums