Community

To:
Subject:

Share coins revenue with other Mochi accounts

framiq
Apr 10, 2011 (3 years 11 days ago)

Colombia CO

Hi,

There is already in place a method to share the Ads revenue with other Mochi accounts, I think it would be great to also have a method to share the revenue generated by the selling of items (coins) with different accounts as well.

For example, imagine that I have a kind of dress-up game where I sell unlocking extra "dresses". I would like to be able to share part of the revenue generated by the coins with the artist responsible for the dress collection. In this sense there would be different shop items with the revenue shared with possibly different accounts for each item (ex: collection1 shared between developer + artist1, collection2 shared between developer + artist2, ...)

I put an example with dress-up games, but imagine you can share the revenue generated by unlocking extra levels with the people that created them, the revenue generated by extra graphics with the artists that created them, etc, etc. I think it would open plenty of new opportunities regarding developer/developer and developer/artist collaborations.

Would this sharing of coins revenue with other Mochi accounts be something the Mochi would be willing to implement in the future?

Regards,

Ivan.

• Thankful People:

ShahSoft
Apr 10, 2011 (3 years 11 days ago)

I thought this was already in place. Mochi should do this on per game basis. Define your split and same will be applied to both Ads and Mirco.

Add this to feedback forums, please.

framiq
Apr 11, 2011 (3 years 10 days ago)

Colombia CO
  • Thankful People:
Back To The Forums